The Golden Jigsaw! What's that?
The exciting internet-wide Golden Jigsaw Treasure Hunt
Register for free at The Golden Jigsaw and then surf the web to collect your pieces and build your jigsaw!
Here is your first piece of the Golden Jigsaw.
Click jigsaw image to enlarge
You can save £5 if you sign up to our newsletter so click here, sign up and save a fiver!
Here are our clues to the pages where the rest of the Golden Jigsaw pieces were hidden.
- If your bag is mixing concrete then this is for you
- Use this snake for running water
- Is this how barbershops should operate in the United Kingdom?
- Rub this geni(ous) to seal the bottle
- Silk like stainless steel!
- Write for tomorrow ergonomically
- Sweeney Todd would like the look of his reflection
- Flexible and Sexy, like sweet and sour - only s*** & p*****
- Going away? Use these to protect your identity
- If you like Thai then read this in concert
- Belt Up, Robert!
If Alex Tew's MillionDollarHomePage was the first internet success story of the century I think The Golden Jigsaw will surpass it as it becomes the best viral marketing idea of the millennium.
While watching watching his children solve on-line jigsaws Julian Hanford had one of his ideas - and it may well prove to be his biggest! I truly do believe every marketer will wish they had come up with this one.
Following a late-night conversation with Julian and hearing the enthusiasm in his voice I was eager for us to get involved.
And involved Modern Gent was, with less than 24 hours lead-time the support from the Golden team was reassuring. On call 24/7 Infinite Ideation will surely become a member of the new dot coms that will succeed. For any campaign partner that is VERY important.
A message to web site owners 'be prepared'! Following each clues' release thousands of extra visitors will hit your site within the first minute. Such is the fervour of the players to be 'first to collect' that this viral has created.
Mike Wilks will find himself with a new fan-base following the licensing of the 'S' illustration from his Ultimate Alphabet publication.
Me - I'll proudly wear the Tee-shirt.
Modern Gent, 145 Snargate Street, Dover, Kent CT17 9BZ, UK – Telephone +44 (0)1304 208358