Modern Gent logo

Knifelike instrument

shaving downward on the cheek

Dear Daniel, My question is…

There's a knifelike intrument guys use to shave their heads and I've seen barbers use it to shave customers' beards.

I'm interested in purchasing one but don't know the name of it or where I may purchase one.

Daniel Rouah Answers

I will not advise you to buy one as it's very difficult to use. It took me years to learn!

Ask Daniel Rouah your Hair, Grooming and Shaving Questions

After opening the first salon offering electrolysis and waxing to men in the 1970s Daniel is in great demand and travels the world offering advice to individuals, salons and companies on many aspects of grooming and skin care.

If you're interested in information about Daniel's seminars or a salon owner requesting further details expect a reply soon.

To ask Daniel a question please use the form below and you'll receive a reply shortly.

Ask the Barber, Daniel Rouah image






Home  About Us  Delivery Information  Terms & Conditions  Privacy
Modern Gent, 145 Snargate Street, Dover, Kent CT17 9BZ, UK – Telephone +44 (0)1304 208358